Started as our attempt to keep friends and family updated on our remodelling project. Revisited in Oct 2013 to be a spot for thoughts about transitions in life.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Icey Art




We had some freezing rain Friday night. Chipping the ice encrusted cars Saturday morning, I wondered what works of art were created. There had to be a picture somewhere in the yard.
A couple weekends ago, we went to Lakeview Museum here in Peoria for a perhaps once in a lifetime (convenience-wise) opportunity. Anne Adams loaned 72 photographs of her father's thru March.
What would Ansel do in our yard this morning after an ice storm?
It was midafternoon when I walked around back to dump some water. The pattern of the tree rings, textures of the wood and ice, near natural black & white reminded me of my thoughts that morning. Here's my poor attempt.. Olympus D-520 digital camera. Unaltered.

No comments:

Go By Bike Challenge

About Me

If you've found this spot then you already know me or you have way too much time on your curious hands.

counter